Thursday, May 22, 2008

Del.icio.us

At first I wasn't too sure about this one, but the more I use it the better I like it. I love the idea of not only being able to access all my favorites from both home and work, but I love the organization of it all! Or as was said in the YouTube tutorial on Del.icio.us, I love when "chaos becomes orderly"!!! Awesome. Now if "they" can just come up with a secure place online where I could save all the passwords I've used for setting up all the accts. I've created online over the years, I could die happy!

It's fun to just click on "tags" and "related tags" of things. Interesting to see where it leads you. I was personally excited to learn from perusing our Sno-Isle 20 for 2.0 delicious page that one can use this tool to set up your own personal "cookbook" full of recipes! That speaks to me for sure! Honestly, I think that the posibilities, when it comes to usefulness of this "social bookmarking" and using tags to manage bookmarks, are endless.

No comments: