Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Games

I played some Crazy Pool. Kind of fun. Although, if I play it again I need to remember to turn off that hokey little tune. I now have it stuck in my head and can't get it out! Then I had to play a little Scrabble, as it's one of my all-time favorites. Very fun! I even won. :-) I'll have to try to forget that is there as I could easily become addicted to it! Yikes.

Now I'll have to hum the theme to "Love Boat" or "Gulligan's Island" as they're two of the old theme songs that I keep in my repetoire as clearing my mind when I get a tune stuck in there that I can't get out. Weird I know. But since I was a kid it's been my own version of Mental Floss. :-)

3 comments:

Captain ILL said...

Ha! Mental floss. That reminds me of that Stephen Wright bit where he got poison ivy on his brain, and it itched pretty bad, but he was able to stop it by thinking about sand paper.

Jazzergigi said...

Yep, it's like a total cleansing of the cranial palette.

Stephen Wright, he cracks me up. :-)

thisandthat said...

Gotta love Stephen Wright. My favorite... "I spilled spot remover on my dog... now he's gone."