Thursday, April 3, 2008

RSS Feeds

I find that the "feeds" are useful to a point. It's nice to put some of my favorite blogs on there and see at a glance if someone has posted something new, however it's kind of frustrating to not be able to see new comments, let alone be able to comment from there. If that is possible and I'm just missing it somewhere, someone will have to let me know... I am thinking that in terms of Acquisitions, I can see, quite possibly, a time when we will be "paperless" in the way we receive all of our orders from the various selectors around the building. And receiving them via an RSS Feed would probably work well.

I've been a subscriber to Unshelved for a long time now (since before the name change, back when they were called "Overdue") and have been receiving news updates from both CNN and Kirotv.com since 911.

1 comment:

Jazzergigi said...

Clearly I figured out another use for RSS Feeds later...when I put the Weirdest Headlines on my blog. :-)